In my opinion sometimes yep, detiny can justify person character, sometimes non. First of all we do not accept any right to judge someone because we do non know their life at all. Not e'er but at that place are exceptions that some bad traits can exist justified past complicated destiny. You lot will never knew why that person act similar that. Simply nosotros can not say that all bad people tin exist justified for their difficult life because some of them merely choose that way of life. And so I think we should just try to aid change them if they want and allow us to do that. Some people just demand honey, attention, kindness to be expert person and they are bad or accept bad traits but for their complicated destiny. We tin't accuse someone for being bad person because maybe they don't accept family, firends, life teach them not to trust, not believe people because they always meet and trust wrong people so if you can you should help them not to lose their good personality because of difficulties.

NEF Advanced Reading How I stay at-home slide 64, NEF Avant-garde Vocabulary Prefexis slide 169 1a, 2a

i.a) disagree, inappropriate, unattractive, incoherent, incapable, incompetent, discontinue, undo, uneasy, disembark, dishonest, inhospitable, illegal, illegitimate, illiterate, illogical, immobile, immoral, unofficial, impersonal, impractical, irrational, irregular, irrelevant, irreplaceable

2. a) 1. My girl has outgrown most of her clothes – she needs a bigger size. – D. farther, better, bigger

two. A lot off common English verbs are monosyllables, similar get, have, give, etc. – I. 1

3. After existence proven innocent, he was reintated in his old mail service. – T. again

4. After the operation, I'll have to go to the hospital once a calendar week as an outpatient. – L. outside, not inside

5. As a child, she was ill-treated by her stepmother and this had serious repercussions. – Q. badly

6. I haven't been feeling very well recently. The md told me to have multivitamins. – C. more one, many

7. I must take misunderstood you. I thought you lot said you didn't want to come tonight. – E. wrongly

eight. I need to install a new antivirus on my calculator. – H. against

9. I was incredibly lucky on my flight to New York – I was upgraded to business concern class! – O. higher, towards the meridian

10. The local police force are trying to defuse radical tension in the customs. – N. remove or reduce

11. My brother did a postgraduate course in translation and interpreting. – 1000. after

12. A ceasefire is an essential precondition for any negotiation. – M. before

thirteen. My sis is overweight – she goes through periods of compulsive overeating. – B. besides much

14. The commission has biannual meetings in Oct and March. – 1000. ii, twice

15. Several unlike species at present coexist peacefully side by side. – P. together

xvi. This work is totally substandard. It's but not acceptable. – F. below

17. In that location will be an intergovermental conference to look at climate alter. – R. betwixt

eighteen. They're actually understaffed at the moment because a lot of their workers are off ill. – A. not enough

nineteen. When he lifted her up, he seemed to have nearly superhuman strength. – Southward. above average

20. I'one thousand non very good with my camera. I virtually ever apply the autofocus setting. – J. by yourself, past itself

NEF Advanced Reading slides 59-60 Without my mobile phone I basically don't exist ex-es b / true-faux/ c – complete the gaps with phrases

b) 1. True

ii.Truthful

3.True

four.Faux

five.True

6.Imitation

7.True

8.False

nine.Truthful

x.False

11.True

c) 1.-G

2.-H

3.-A

4.-D

5.-E

6.-C

7.-B

NEF Advanced Grammar half dozen B Conditional Sentences slide 152 ex-es a, b

a) i. They wouldn't have made you lot marketing manager if they didn't retrieve y'all were right for the job.

two. The government would accept more refugees if the camp wasn't so crowded.

3. If you lot've done all your homework, you can go out this evening.

4. Nosotros wouldn't be living in Singapore now if my company hasn't been taken over by a multinational.

v. Hannah would be in the beginning squad if she hadn't get injured last month.

6. If you've ever been to New York, you would know exactly what I'grand talking almost.

7. They would take got divorced aged ago if they didn't have young children.

8. If the storm hadn't been at nighttime, more than people would have died.

9. If their flying hasn't been delayed, they would have arrived past now.

10. I wouldn't have bought the flat if I knew I was going to have and so many bug with it.

b) one. My father has agreed to lend me the money providing I pay information technology back by the end of the yr.

2. Even if I had played my best, I still would not have beaten him.

three. I'll tell you lot exactly what happened as long as yous promise not to tell anyone.

iv. Had the rebels non surrendered, there would have been a lot more than casulties.

5. The company will only employ me on condition that I sign a two-twelvemonth contract.

6. We've decided nosotros're going to go alee with the event weather we sell all the tickets or not.

7. I'm convinced Amy won't get dorsum together with her boyfriend, even if he apologizes.

8. Supposing we do buy a dog, who'south going to take it for walks?

9. I'm going to make an apointment for you at the physician's wether yous similar it or not.

10. Had the plane not defenseless burn down, in that location would take been more survivors.

I choice for my 30-day claiming practice to learn xx english words every day. To exist honest I exercise that since January and I retrieve it's really assist to amend linguistic communication. Sometimes you sympathize linguistic communication very well but you can't speak free because you don't know plenty words for expressing your thoughts. I promise that'southward challange will help me to improve my English and likewise it doesn't have many time, I spend twenty minutes for learning them and I think every one tin can observe that xx minutes during the twenty-four hour period for learning something. Also I repite them at the of week.

This much about my challange, I will write about my results afterward 30 days.

Virtually students are stressed earlier exams and it is really hard to deal with it. Nosotros are ofttimes stressed because we don't take enough time to study before the exam and laissez passer it well. I think to avoid kind of situations we need to plan our day, manage time and we can do all things that nosotros plan for the twenty-four hour period. Utilise time correctly and concentrated, don't waste time on meaningless things, if we practise everything in an organized style we volition non take a problem with time. It's very important to do a little every solar day and non leave everything on the last twenty-four hours, it volition be double stress considering besides the tension we are interfered by unconfidence as well. The 2d affair that is really important besides information technology's to eat and slumber in a normal style. If we don't sleep our seven-viii hours and don't eat during the day nosotros can't focus and because of that, we tin can't acquire. You can do your exercises all day, until 12 p.thousand. only then y'all need sleep to take a rest for the next day. Studying productively is also meaning because nosotros do it for results, not for pluses that nosotros notation at the end of a day.If we exercise all these things nosotros won't need to survive examination stress because we won't have information technology. We should be organized, slumber and eat well, study productively and exist confident in our cognition.

NEF Advanced. Grammar. Unreal uses of past tenses, slide 150 ex-es a,b

a) one. Information technology's high time the government realized that most people disagree with their education policy.

2. My wife would rather we bought a flat nearer the city centre, simply it was too expensive.

3. I wish you lot had been able to stay a fleck longer last night – we were having such a good fourth dimension!

4. Would you rather we didn't discuss the subject now?

5. I think it's fourth dimension the company stopped expecting us to do overtime for no extra pay.

vi. If only I had saved a chip more when I was earning a salary, I wouldn't be so hard upwards now.

7. I'd rather you paid me in greenbacks, delight.

8. If merely we knew the name of the shop, we could google it and see where it is.

9. Do you wish yous had gone to university or are you lot glad you left school and started work?

b) 1. I would rather yous didn't vesture shoes in the living room, if y'all don't mind.

2. I wish I could to beget to travel more.

3. If only we hadn't painted the room blue – it looks awful.

4. Don't y'all call up it's high time yous started looking for a chore?

five. If simply he was more positive, he'd enjoy life more.

6. Would you rather us came another 24-hour interval?

vii. I wish I had bought the tickets last calendar week. They would have been cheaper and then.

c) 1. Mum, can you lend me some money ? I'1000 bankrupt.

ii. I'm trying to get a loan from the banking company to buy a motorcar.

iii. We're going to accept to be a little careful this months if we don't want to end up in the black.

4. He took part of his alimony as a lump sum when he retired.

5. One of my cousins is absolutely loaded – she inherited a fortune from her parents.

vi. When you lot're abroad, y'all get a better exchange rate if y'all take money out at a cash machine.

7. We like living hither considering we accept a much better standard of living.

8. A: Is breakfast included in the toll of the room?

B: No, sir. it's 12 pounds extra.

I want to speak virtually the profession that I have chosen. I come across my hereafter in marketology and I'm going to tell about its perspectives, merits, advantages, difficulties that you tin confront during doing that job.I remember that marketology is one of the near important professions nowadays. Information technology helps people to make their business better, be the best one in a sphere with some picayune tricks. Likewise, it has many perspectives because more and more people desire to have their own concern and for that, they should take a good marketing director for their company. SMM (social media marketing) is very common besides, today we spend almost of our fourth dimension on social media, and with its help companies find their good target and advertise their goods.

For me the advantage of that profession is that you can always be more creative, y'all can employ your ideas in your job, and constantly ameliorate, develop. The second advantage, which may not exist the case, but in my opinion, when there is a constant pace at work, there is a place where you apply your thoughts and succeed, it will never tire you. Of course, for everyone, their profession should be like that, but there are professions that make tire people because of monotony at some point, and in this example, it seems to me that it will not happen, because in marketing you are constantly competing with yourself. Another advantage is that in the field of marketing y'all also written report psychology to some extent on your own because in addition to dry calculations you lot also need to know the psychology of people to empathize how to attract them to your side.

All the advantages that I mentioned at the same time are the difficulties of this field because in that location comes a fourth dimension when your thoughts run out, as well it is very difficult to understand people and their psychology. There is no easy profession, difficulties brand them more interesting. And in the end, there is no such affair as a bad or unimportant profession, yous merely have to honey the chosen profession very much and invest your whole soul in information technology.

NEF Advanced Sounds and the human voice slide 164 ex ane,2

ex. 1

i. The clock has a very loud thick.

ii. Don't sniff ! Become a tissue and blow your nose.

3. To get the new software, but click on the 'download' icon.

four. There was a baste every bit he jumped into the swimming pool.

5. Did y'all hear that bang. Information technology'southward sounded like a gun.

6. I heard a floorboard creak and I know somebody had come into the room.

vii. I could hear the fizz of a fly, but I couldn't run across it anywhere.

viii. I hate people who rattle at me when I slow down at an amber light.

9. When I'grand nervous I often tap my fingers on the tabular array.

10. Don't slurp your soup! Swallow information technology quietly.

11. The snake reared its caput and gave an angry hiss.

12. Please turn the tap off properly, otherwise It volition hoot.

thirteen. Nosotros could hear the screech of the crowd in the football stadium from our hotel.

14. Some of the players carried on playing because they hadn't heard the whistle.

15. I don't remember the words of the song merely I can slurp the tune.

16. Please don't slam the door. Close it gently.

17. I heard the hum their feet walking through the scrip snow.

xviii. I tin can't share a room with you lot if yous are snore – I won't be able to slumber.

19. Every time a buss or a lorry goes by, the windows rattle.

20. I heard the crunch of brakes every bit the commuter tried to stop and and so a loud splash.

ex.ii

one. Scream – to make a loud , high cry, because you are hurt, frightened or excited

2. Yell – to shout loudly, e.yard. when you're angry.

3.Giggle – to express mirth in a airheaded way

4. Whisper – to speak very quietly, so that other people can't hear what y'all're saying

5. Mumble – to speak or say smth in a quite voice in a manner that is not clear

half-dozen. Sigh – to brand a long deep audio

seven. Stammer – to speak with difficulty, oftentimes repeating sounds or words

viii. Sob – to weep noisily, taking sudden abrupt breaths

9. Groan – to take in and and then allow out a long deep breath, east.g. to bear witness that you're disappointed or tired

Просмотр фото

That film's name is "The impossible". It'southward about the disaster considering of Indian Ocean tsunami, at 2004. British family unit on Christmas vacation at a beach resort in Thailand was torn apart when a mortiferous seismic sea wave devastates the surface area. The scene that I'll never forget is scene when the tsunami came and destroyed everything. In fact, almost the whole film never leaves my listen, it is always in front of my eyes, considering during the whole picture there were very tense, horrible scenes. Their hopeless looks, when they lost each other's, possible forever, and then the touching moment when everyone found each other and reunited with the family. The movie is really very heavy, I would not recommend watching information technology to people with a weak heart.

NEF Advanced Conflict ad warfare, The scenes you lot will never forget, Vocabulary slide 164 ex-es 1,2,three

  1. a) 1.cannon

2. bow

three. bullet

4.pointer

v. helmet

6. spear

7. missile

8. shield

nine. motorcar gun

10.sword

2. a) 1.casualties: people who accept been killed or injured in a war

ii. refugees: people who are forced to leave their country or habitation because in that location is a state of war, or for political or religious reasons

3. forces: a group of people who accept been trained to protect others, normally with weapons

iv. troops: soldiers in a large grouping

5. cmmander: an officer in charge or of a group of soldiers

6. the wounded: people who take been injured by weapons

7. civilians: people who are non members of the military machine

8. snipers: people who shoot at others from hidden positions

9. survivors: people who have managed to stay alive in a war

ten. ally: in time of state of war, a country that has agreed to assistance and support another land

b) 1. rebellion: an effort by a large number of people in a country to change their authorities, using violence

2. coup: a sudden alter of government that is illegal and often fierce

3. revolution: an attemt by large number of people in a land to alter their government

4. ceasefire: when two armies agree to cease fighting temporarily

5. ceremonious war: a state of war betwixt groups of people in the same land

6. siege: when an army tries to take a city or building past surronding it and stopping the food supply

vii. treaty: a formal agreement betwixt two or more countries

iii. a)1. The rebers overthrew the authorities.

2. Fighting pause out between the rebels and the army.

3. The army shelled the rebel positions.

four. The rebels retreat.

v. Some of the rebels surrender.

6. The rebels blow upward the airport track.

seven. The government declare war on the rebels.

8. Some rebels looted the city.

9. The ground forces capture over 300 rebels.

ten. They finally defeated the rebels.

eleven. The army release most of the rebel prisoners.

12.They execute the insubordinate leader.